Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ice Cream

I discovered this one while looking for recipes for my dinner group and I loved it because it takes almost no time. (I also found a really good Chinese Chicken Recipe, but that's a little longer, so it can wait.) Now, for this delicious fruity ice cream.

You need:
about 10 oz. of frozen fruit (A mix of strawberries and mangoes is really good.)
2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar

You need to:
Blend these all together. I don't quite have the process down, but I'd say start by blending just the fruit, so it's basically destroyed and in little tiny slurp-able pieces. Then add the whipping cream and sugar. Blend blend blend so that it is all blend-y. You can eat it right away, but it will be more of a smoothie texture at that point. (Frankly, sometimes I can't resist.) Another option (the one that will make it more like ice cream) is to freeze it for a while. I don't actually know how long. Until it is at the consistency you want. Consume.

Now that wasn't so hard, was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment